The Blessings and Responsibility of Associational Membership
Thank you for your interest in membership in Great Commission Association of Southern Baptist Churches! Membership is a both a blessing and a responsibility. Our purpose as an association is to invest in churches, staff and families so they might receive the full blessing of God as they live and serve in their community. It is all of us sacrificing together for the good of every member church. We welcome you to join a team of churches who hold to the Bible as the final authority, desire fellowship, training and partnership in the Gospel.
- A community of ministry relationships that care about you and your church.
- Personal visits, prayer support and counsel as requested from experienced ministry leaders.
- Access to professional resources for the pastor’s family such as counseling, financial planning, personal tax preparation and more.
- Access to professional help for your church such as stewardship development, bookkeeping services, marketing and branding, healthy church assessments and more.
- To uphold biblical doctrinal integrity as defined in our statement of faith.
- Executive Board Service on a rotation basis.
- Membership Contributions.
- Meaningful participation in the ministry life of the association.